Google

Monday, September 29, 2008

BATTLEON.COM, 2d BeSt!




HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT BATTLEON.COM?

Lately, I want to unwind myself because of busy schedule, pressure and meeting deadlines. I find this site before and played but I'm not consistent in playing so my account somehow vanished in the air. 'hehehe'.

Now, I enjoyed playing the battleon.com, kill monsters and acquire impressive weapons, durable armor, powerful spells, magnificent shields and pets too. Right now, I'm level 35, a magician type character with deadly spells. I have my armors t0o... I can't display my character because the site is full right now. Sometimes the player reached 8700+ and the site allows only 8000 to free account players.

To create new characters please proceed to this add, and start playing!

No comments: